About Walt Kurkela
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Central New Jersey real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in Central New Jersey, please contact me.
- AWARD WINNING REALTOR-Chairman's Award 1996-2008, NJAR Circle Of Excellence Sales Award 1996-2007 (1999,2000,2001,2004-Gold Level TOP 1%)
- PRESIDENT/BROKER/OWNER-of Kurkela Realty Inc.-You deal directly with the decision maker
- AFFILIATED WITH THE TOP REFERRAL NETWORKS AND RELOCATION COMPANIES IN THE US
- "BY REFERRAL MOSTLY"-Over 90% of his clients are referred
- PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND-Former Wall Street Executive who managed marketing of over 1 billion dollars of investments
- EDUCATION-Graduated Cum Laude, SUNY Albany, BS Bus Admin, Finance/Economics Concentrations
- LOCAL RESIDENT-Born in NJ, has lived all over the state, most recently 25+ yrs in central NJ
- LOCAL OFFICE-conveniently located in the center of NJ on the edge of 4 counties Middlesex/Mercer/Somerset/Monmouth
- EXPERIENCE-prior to founding his own firm he was an Award Winning Agent with Coldwell Banker & attended Weichert School
- TOP DESIGNATIONS-Broker/Owner, Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Accredited Buyers Rep (ABR), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), Women's Council of Realtors (WCR), Internet Technology Expert (E-PRO), At Home With Diversity (AHWD)